Write for Us
Thanks for contributing to Guide Total. We’re teaming up with some of the best minds in the world of daily interesting facts, and how-to guides to educate our readers. By partnering together, we want to showcase your thought.
In general, posts we accept for guest content fall under the daily facts, how-to guides and technology news and updates.
Guidelines for Guest Post
- Posts should be 2,000 – 3,500+ words in length: We find this is a sweet spot with our readership, and you’ll fit in with the rest of our blog this way. Longer is good, too.
- Break up your content, so it’s easy to read: This means including headings, subheadings, bullets, and any other visual elements to increase the readability of your piece.
- Write in a natural, conversational tone: We want to share content that is authoritative, but not robotic. We’re producing blog content — not Wikipedia pages, so don’t shy away from showing off your sense of humour.
- All content must be original: We do not accept duplicate or syndicated content as guest posts. If your post has appeared anywhere else on the web, we can’t publish it on our blog. Before publishing, we are checking the plagiarism score.
- Talk about your real-world experience. Talk about mistakes you’ve made, plans you’ve built, and strategies you’ve executed. Draw on your own personal experience to speak authoritatively about what you know.
- Include backlinks: You are allowed to use only 1-2 backlinks to promote your site.